Great news! The cash and carry is now open for trading, with a few new social distancing measures in place to keep us all safe. You can come down and use the drive-in as you normally would, making sure you use the app on your phone. A few key details to remember for your visit -
- All stock needs to be scanned with the new Rochfords app. Please make sure you have the new version downloaded, if unsure please delete and download again. The new app will not require a login before scanning, we link the order to the customer at the end on our tills. This will allow you to head straight onto the cash & carry, rather than going to the shop to log in. We are not handing out scanners. If you have any issues with the app then please let us know, we are only able to process orders in this way. Failure to use the app could result in refusal of the sale.
- The shop is one customer at a time, please maintain social distancing in the queue or stay in your vehicle.
- We have introduced new customer toilets on the entrance to the drive-in, these are full cleaned and sanitised daily. The main building is now out of bounds (other than the shop).
- All the shop items have been moved into the bedding tunnel to make browsing easier.
- Card payment only - no cash or credit account transactions for the time being.
- Hand gel available in the shop, with full hand washing facilities in the new toilets.
We are still offering our click and collect service for customers who would prefer to use this. Deliveries still available too. If you would like a quote then please email - [email protected].
Thank you for all your patience, understanding and help over the last 12 weeks. We really appreciate the levels of trade and support we have had, even through the height of it all.
We look forward to seeing you all again soon. If you have any queries, concerns or suggestions then please let us know.
The Rochfords Team.